I've been gone for a while. But here I am, with no reason not to make more games with IGM. So back here I have come, just to post this.
Just that one thing. It isn't that hard to go look at. So why not? It would mean a lot to me, as I would like to keep it going.
How to get started, if you didn't figure it out.
- Words or phrases surrounded by apostrophes ( ' ) are actually in the game.
- Read this:
Most meows decay, most meaning all meow types currently. I currently have a meow type planned that will not decay, but is hard hard hard to get. However, if you do Transpositionate a meow, or do any other funky act of science to it, it will decay slower or not at all. That is a currently implemented feature as well as to be planned. Enough meow talk, you wanted a guide, no?
- Get ~50 'Uncaptured Meows' (I have the about symbol in there because of meow decay.)
- Buy the 'Simple Meow Transposerator' Upgrade.
- For optimal meow gathering, follow steps 6. and 7. otherwise save them for later
- Get ~100 'Uncaptured Meows' (Read the spoiler, it has info about meow decay.)
- Buy the 'Get On Your Tippy-Toes' upgrade.
- Get ~15 'Uncaptured Meows', and also Adopt 5 Fat 'Cats' (Cats do not decay.)
- Get a 'Cat-in-the-box' building.
- Repeat steps 8-9 until you have 10 'Cat-in-the-box' buildings, adjusting the amounts for the price.
- Adopt 50 Fat 'Cats'
- Get the 'Urgency of A Few Cat' upgrade.
- You should be able to tell what to do from here.
Nope. No questions have been asked.Here
is a testing version, if you would like to test for me.