Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What Have You Made?

talonfalltalonfall Posts: 9Member
discussion for any random internet thing you've made, if you've made anything recently (or non-recently) post it here! weather its a YouTube video an art thing or something along those lines. As long as it DOES NOT contain any foul language or nudity. Thank you and happy posting :.D (and if your not posting that's ok to.)

Comments

• FatChicken18FatChicken18 Posts: 1,172Member ✭✭✭
    I read the tags! And... I'd rather not post what I've done on the internet. (It's just a stupid comedy thing, really stupid.)
    There's no braining involved - Gouchnox
    Please reads the OP - Gardevoir
  • talonfalltalonfall Posts: 9Member
    that's ok, I would post what I made but the thing said I cant do links.
  • FatChicken18FatChicken18 Posts: 1,172Member ✭✭✭
    talonfall said:

that's ok, I would post what I made but the thing said I cant do links.

I'm on this from mobile, so links are a definite no for me lol!
    There's no braining involved - Gouchnox
    Please reads the OP - Gardevoir
    anyways;
    the thing I made is called "Hawkling Street- Tristam ft. miggel (Animated music video) "
    its on youtube if anyone wants to check it out but WARNING it may be disturbing to younger viewers.
    edited July 2015
    :.D
  • pinkydashpinkydash Posts: 1,664Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    ____________________▄▄▄███████████████▄▄ __________________▅▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▄ _______________________▄▄▄█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▄ ____________________▄██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▄_____▓▓ _________________▄█▒▒▓__▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██▓___▓▓ ______________▄█▒▒▒▒▒▓__▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓_______▓ ____________▄█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_▓___▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_________▓ __________▄█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓___________▓ _________██▒▒▒████▓▓▓▓▓____▓____▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓________▓____▓ ________███▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓_▓_______▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__________▓____▓█ ______█▀___▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓________▓_______██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__________▓___▓██ _________▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓______________██▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀▓__________▓___▓▓▓█ _______▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓███▓▓__▓____________█▓██▀▀▀_________________▓___▓▒▓▓█ _____▄█▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒▓██▓██▓______________█▀▀__▓▓▓▓▓▓▓___________▓___▓▒▒▓▓█ ____██▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓██▓▓██▓_______________▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▀______▓_____▓▒▒▒▓▓█ ___█▓▓████▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓▓▒██▓____________▓▓███▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓_____________▓▒▒▒▒▓▓█ __█▓█▀_██▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓▒▒██▓__________▓▓██▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██▓▄▀_________▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓█ _██____██▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▒▒▓▓█▓▓________▓▓██▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓__________▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒▓█ ▀_____██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▒▒▓▓█▓▓_______▓▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓▄▄▀______▓_█▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓█ _____██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓____▓▓██▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██▓____________█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓█ _____██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▒▒▒▓██████▓▓▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██▓___________█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█ ____██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▒▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓██▓___________█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█ ____█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓█▓▓______▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓___________█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█ ___█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓██▓_______▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓___________█▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█ ___█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓__________▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██▓___________█▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓█ __█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓____▄▄___▄___▓▓██▒▒▒▒▓▓███▓____________█▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒██▓█ __█▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓________█▐___▓▓████████▓▓____________█▓▓▓█_█▒█▒▒▒█_█▓█ __█▒▒▒██_█▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▀_▐____▓▓▓▓███▓▓_________▓▓▓▓█▓▓█_█▒▒█▒▒▒█__██ _█▒▒▒█___█▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓_____▐________▓▓▓▓________▓▓▓___████___█▒▒█▒▒█____█ _█▒▒█____█▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▀_______________▓▓▓▓▓_____██______█▒▒██▒▒█____█ _█▒█______█▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓___________________█▒▒███▒█ _██_______█▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█____________________________█▒▒█_█▒█ _█_________█▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓█_____________________________█▒█___█▒█ ____________█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█____________________________█▒█_____██ ____________█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█__███____________________________██_______█ _____________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█_█▓▓▓█___█____________________________█_________▀ ______________█▓▓▓▓▓▓█__█▓▓▓█ ______________█▓▓▓▓▓▓█___██▓█ _______________█▓▓▓▓▓█______██ ________________█▓▓▓▓▓█_______█ _________________█▓▓▓▓█ __________________██▓▓▓█ ____________________█▓▓▓█ _____________________██▓▓█ ________________________██ __________________________█
    edited July 2015
    that is one impressive pon-3
  • pinkydashpinkydash Posts: 1,664Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    talonfall said:

that is one impressive pon-3

I call her vinil but some call her dj pon-3
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,291Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    This account.

• CantyCanty Posts: 26Member ✭✭

This account.

You can't forget this one.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,395Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    Everything I've made recently is in my drawing thread, most recent being this current avatar.

I have big plans for the future of my making of things, but I don't know how many of them will actually happen. :P
  • Jarr2003Jarr2003 Posts: 3,425Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I think about it, I haven't really made anything on the internet. Besides from accounts on several different websites.
    "its like every 5 AS you require 10x more souls." -uiomancant
    My Pokefarm Q Account
    Dashnet Plays NationStates: Play now! Please...