Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Event: Heaven Exodus

GeminiGemini Posts: 13Member ✭✭
edited July 2015 in Suggestions
Heaven Exodus is a Event, it's a purchasable event after gaining 11 Heavenly Chips (Live only) (111 Heavenly Cookies in Beta)

Name: Heaven Exodus
Cost: 1,111,111,111,111
Tagline: Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Cookies?

Effect: Starts the Exodus, has multiple effects

Divine Cookie: 40% chance of giving a 111x Multiplier for 101.1 seconds. 40% chance of giving 11% of Current CpS + 111 cookies. 10 % chance of giving a Heavenly Click Frenzy +111x Cookies per Click for 11 seconds

Awoken: Gain 5% Multiplier (after purchasing+ 1 Heavenly Chip) +0.1% Heavenly Chips per CpS
Appeased: Gain 10% Multiplier (after gaining +111 Heavenly Chips) +0.011% Heavenly Chips per CpS
Joyful: Gain 15% Multiplier (After gaining +1111 Heavenly Chip) + 0.0111% Heavenly Chips per Cps
Ascended: Gain 20% Multiplier (after gaining +11111 Heavenly Chips) +.0111% Heavenly Chips per CpS

Heavenly Goats:

Have half the chance to spawn as Wrinklers.

0.01%/100*{0.5-(Goats Feeding)}

Upgrades:

Exodus Kittens: Cost: 111,111,111,111
Gain +3% Heavenly Chips for every 50% Milk. 12% if maxed out on live

Heavenly Sacrifice: Cost: 111,111,111,111,111
Debuff: Getting a Heavenly Chip takes 11% more time, but is worth 1% More per 111,111 CpS

Revoke Heavenly Sacrifice: 111,111,111,111
Buff: Restore your Heavenly Chip Gain to normal, but deactivates the 1% per 111,111 CpS

Passover Some Heavenly Chips
Cost: 11,111,111,111,111
Buff: Adds 2.5% More Cookie Multiplier to Every Heavenly Chip you won + 0.0111% of CpS

Edits: Added 3 Upgrades, Nerfed Statuses, Made things more clear

My Sign is Gemini.
My Favorite Word is Entropy
Favorite Music is Dubstep/Hardstyle
Post edited by Gemini on

Comments

• UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,964Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemini said:

Heaven Exodus is a Event, it's a purchasable event after gaining 11 Heavenly Chips (Live only) (111 Heavenly Cookies in Beta)

Divine Cookie: 40% chance of giving a 111x Multiplier for 111 seconds.
    Really OP. By the end of that, you get so many everythings is messy.. Maybe 11x for 111 seconds.

40% chance of giving 11% of Current CpS + 111 cookies. 10 % chance of giving a Heavenly Click Frenzy +111x Cookies per Click.
    How long? It should be similar to the other one. 111x for the next 11 clicks? That would be unique.

Awoken: Gain 5% Multiplier (after purchasing) +0.001% Heavenly Chips per CpS
    Holy OP of god. Add another zero and cap it at 100%
    Appeased: Gain 10% Multiplier (after gaining +111 Heavenly Chips) +0.011% Heavenly Chips per CpS
    Holy opper of god. Add another zero and cap it at 100%
    Joyful: Gain 15% Multiplier (After gaining +1,111 Heavenly Chip) + 0.111% Heavenly Chips per Cps
    I feel like this is a trend. Do the same.
    Ascended: Gain 20% Multiplier (after gaining +11,111 Heavenly Chips) +1.111% Heavenly Chips per CpS
    Trend confirmed. Add the same

Heavenly Goats:

0.01% of Cookies ate by a Heavenly Goat is turned into a Heavenly Chip.
    Yes because that's balanced when I have 1 quintillion in each of my wrinklers.
    OH yeah, by the way. That equates to 1 Quad chips.... It would be better if it was a +X% bonus per popped.

Upgrades:

This seems reasonable. I applaud you.

I bolded some unreasonable parts and added some comments. As it stands this suggestion is really broken. Like the beta.
    What's a sig btw
  • GeminiGemini Posts: 13Member ✭✭

Gemini said:

Really OP. By the end of that, you get so many everythings is messy.. Maybe 11x for 111 seconds.

40% chance of giving 11% of Current CpS + 111 cookies. 10 % chance of giving a Heavenly Click Frenzy +111x Cookies per Click.
    How long? It should be similar to the other one. 111x for the next 11 clicks? That would be unique.

Joyful: Gain 15% Multiplier (After gaining +1,111 Heavenly Chip) + 0.111% Heavenly Chips per Cps
    Ascended: Gain 20% Multiplier (after gaining +11,111 Heavenly Chips) +1.111% Heavenly Chips per CpS

Heavenly Goats:

OH yeah, by the way. That equates to 1 Quad chips.... It would be better if it was a +X% bonus per popped.

Upgrades:

I bolded some unreasonable parts and added some comments. As it stands this suggestion is really broken. Like the beta.

it was for 11 seconds, like how the one of Cookie Click Frenzy. Divine Cookie is not as broken as you might think as well, it's a 40% chance, and well 1Q for a Event is pretty steep.

For the Statuses, i agree, i'll add your changes. and add a few more upgrades and balances
    My Sign is Gemini.
    Gemini said:

Gemini said:

Heavenly Goats:

Upgrades:

it was for 11 seconds, like how the one of Cookie Click Frenzy. Divine Cookie is not as broken as you might think as well, it's a 40% chance, and well 1Q for a Event is pretty steep.

For the Statuses, i agree, i'll add your changes. and add a few more upgrades and balances
    1Q is hardly anything.
    Like after playing for a little while, I was getting 100T a second, which would be able to activate the events lots.

Plus there's people with sextillions of cookies.
    Hardly steep if you ask me.
    What's a sig btw
  • GeminiGemini Posts: 13Member ✭✭

Gemini said:

Gemini said:

Heavenly Goats:

Upgrades:

1Q is hardly anything.
    Like after playing for a little while, I was getting 100T a second, which would be able to activate the events lots.

Plus there's people with sextillions of cookies.
    Hardly steep if you ask me.

Made edits. I could set the price to 1.1 Octillion, but that's ludicrous
    My Sign is Gemini.
    The +X% per CpS effects are really unbalanced, nobody in the live has probably legit reached a octillion, and 111x for 101.1 seconds as a EF would be for 16.85 seconds with no multipliers.

However the suggestion is much more reasonable now.
    What's a sig btw
  • Drago_mehDrago_meh Posts: 2,742Member, Wiener ✭✭✭
    EY UIO TAKE IT EASY ON A NEW PERSON WOULD YA
    Some forgotten user who has aged with time and transitioned into lurking the site instead of actually being active.
  • 100lol100lol Posts: 1,762Member, Wiener ✭✭✭✭
    OP AS OPTI
    Insert something purposely unfunny here
    Drago_meh said:

EY UIO TAKE IT EASY ON A NEW PERSON WOULD YA

Do the same yourself. I provided valuable feedback, instead of Lel to OP lel fix it.
    What's a sig btw
  • CookiewoodstockCookiewoodstock Posts: 16,175Member, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemini said:

Name: Heaven Exodus Hi, Developous.

Divine Cookie: 40% chance of giving a 111x Multiplier for 101.1 seconds. 40% chance of giving 11% of Current CpS + 111 cookies. 10 % chance of giving a Heavenly Click Frenzy +111x Cookies per Click for 11 seconds Very OP. It should be 11.1 seconds, at most.

Awoken: Gain 5% Multiplier (after purchasing+ 1 Heavenly Chip) +0.1% Heavenly Chips per CpS I don't get the latter.
    Appeased: Gain 10% Multiplier (after gaining +111 Heavenly Chips) +0.011% Heavenly Chips per CpS Still don't get the latter.
    Joyful: Gain 15% Multiplier (After gaining +1111 Heavenly Chip) + 0.0111% Heavenly Chips per Cps STILL don't get the latter.
    Ascended: Gain 20% Multiplier (after gaining +11111 Heavenly Chips) +.0111% Heavenly Chips per CpS What are you expecting me to say.

Heavenly Goats:

Have half the chance to spawn as Wrinklers. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

0.01%/100*{0.5-(Goats Feeding)} Seriously, why?!

Upgrades:

Gain +3% Heavenly Chips for every 50% Milk. 12% if maxed out on live I don't get it. Is this HC gain per prestige on your next prestige? Is this HC gain in general via beta? If it's the latter, It probably needs to be slightly less costly... If it's the former, it's a bit too cheap in cookies.

Heavenly Sacrifice: Cost: 111,111,111,111,111
    Debuff: Getting a Heavenly Chip takes 11% more time, but is worth 1% More per 111,111 CpS I don't see this being useful at all...

Revoke Heavenly Sacrifice: 111,111,111,111
    Buff: Restore your Heavenly Chip Gain to normal, but deactivates the 1% per 111,111 CpS See the pervious one.

Passover Some Heavenly Chips
    Cost: 11,111,111,111,111
    Buff: Adds 2.5% More Cookie Multiplier to Every Heavenly Chip you won + 0.0111% of CpS ...I don't get it, but I think this basically makes HC more efficient. Like, 2.5x more efficient per chip. That's VERY OP for the cost.

My comments in bold.
  • The_Cookie_GodThe_Cookie_God Posts: 439Member ✭✭✭
    Gemini said:

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Cookies?

Of course, I love talking about myself!
    I'm not beginning to feel like a cookie god. I've always felt like one, because I AM one.