Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Chisakos -ded as a graveyard- AMA

ChisakoChisako Posts: 1,038Moderator, Helpful, Cool, Conversationalist, Funny, Cake Mod
edited February 17 in Off Topic
Hello together and thanks for wasting using your precious Time
to read this most likely probably not exciting thread.

After a month of reading, idling and talking to a few of you (mostly via messages) i thought:
'Well, you seem to fit in here. Nearly everyone is nice or funny and even the jerks are entertaining at times. I will stay.'
I took that as a hint, to introduce myself to everyone who cares. And since i hate talking about myself all the time, an AMA could be useful for once. I'm well aware, that this thing might die within hours, but i have to try, right?

So, if you want my Opinion, my Knowledge, Stories about Experiences i made or even Personal Things - Just ask.
But please Stick to the Rules. Avoid double posts, be polite.

Update:
Namechange - Sorry to inform you, but xciting is ded and you have to deal with me now, but that's
probably the same as before.
As for my profile picture, i made a recolor of rainbowdash and put a new cutiemark on the flank.

I call her 'Unique Dashie' and if i find some time i try to OC her... don't expect anything ^^

Update:
My "Art" Thread
Maybe i'll become good at this... maybe not... stay tuned.
"You hit the box with maniklas, OMG, IT OPENS! Wait, that was maniklas, wrong side."~brainstorm
"Please respect the Rules. You can look them up at any time:
Rules for Off-Topic Section | Rules for Playground | Rules for Cookie Clicker Section"~me
Post edited by Chisako on
Tagged:

Comments