Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

What would you do if you woke up in the body of the opposite gender?

GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,345Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Off Topic
Simple.
If, for 24 hours, you woke up in the body of the opposite gender of yours, what would you do?
This is totally not a perv farm, I swear, but a real question. So, I'm expecting thousands of "masturbate" and stuff like that, but just know that this is a real question that calls for an actual answer.

Edit: a little more precisions on what I imply by: "the opposite gender".
In this situation, when you wake up, you are still you, which means that your mind haven't changed one bit, what you like, what you think and all. Your body isn't completely different, only the parts that are dictated by the sex are, which means that if you have blond hair as your "current form", you could have blond hair in your "opposite gender form". The fact that your mind haven't changed also means that your sexual attractions remains the same, and therefore, your sexual orientation is the opposite. For example, if, right now, you are a boy who is sexually attracted to girls, if you suddenly become a girl, you will still be attracted to them because your mind hasn't changed, only your body. If you're bi, you'll still be bi and all that.
When the change happens (this is an impossible scenario, but I consider this thread as a roleplay), you will be aware of its conditions, which means that you will be aware that you will come back to your previous form 24 hours later. So "go for a doctor" will... not help you at all. But you can still say "I would like to stay in that form".

I'm starting to realize that this is my first roleplay ever. Happy days I guess.
image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
Post edited by Gouchnox on
Tagged:

Comments