Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Bubb hops onto the bandwagon (AMA)

BubbadooBubbadoo Member Posts: 252 ✭✭
I don't see why not, I have nothing better to do.

My current computer is too shite to do much and I can't even enjoy my roguelikes because the shift key likes to randomly not work for hours.

Tagged:

Comments

• BubbadooBubbadoo Member Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Please I don't have much to pass the time I am so bored right now. I need something to pass the time until the weekend when I should be getting my tablet back.

• TelluriumTellurium Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Posts: 5,398 Mod
    What is the origin of your username?
    What's your favorite color?
    What are your favorite kind(s) of questions to answer?
    Why not read a book, or a webcomic, or watch something, or [consume other form of entertainment] to alleviate your boredom?
    What's your story? (This can be interpreted in whatever way you like. I don't really know what I mean by it myself, it just came into my mind.)
    Why did I break my beautiful 4444 posts to post this? (I'm not sure even I know the answer to that one :P)
  • BubbadooBubbadoo Member Posts: 252 ✭✭
    Tellurium said:

What is the origin of your username?
    What's your favorite color?
    What are your favorite kind(s) of questions to answer?
    Why not read a book, or a webcomic, or watch something, or [consume other form of entertainment] to alleviate your boredom?
    What's your story? (This can be interpreted in whatever way you like. I don't really know what I mean by it myself, it just came into my mind.)
    Why did I break my beautiful 4444 posts to post this? (I'm not sure even I know the answer to that one :P)

1. Well it's the nickname my parents gave me. I don't know much about Bubba but it's a common nickname. Doo came from me really liking Scooby-Doo.
    2. Blood Red, I like warm colours a lot.
    3. Hell if I know, but I live on a little farm in a relatively unknown place of Nevada called Sandy Valley and I guess that might be interesting.
    4. I don't know I am just bored. This laptop I have is my only access to internet and it lags bad with gifs so webcomics are iffy. I could read my Kindle I am getting into The Shining by Stephen King but I am not in the mood. Youtube is wonky on this laptop. There is nothing good on TV. My thumb still hurts from completing Tetris DS so I am having a break from that. I am just bored and need something to pass the time, I was expecting my friend to be coming over today but he didn't come.
    5. My story huh? I dunno I am just a 16 year old guy who spends too much time on the internet. I am going to be a senior in high school next year.
    6. Maybe it is because you are a cool person, Tellurium.