Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
⚠️ The DashNet forums will be shut down on September 12th 2019.⚠️

Please see here for more information.

Your gamer profile

ShylightShylight Posts: 6,436Moderator, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger Mod
A gamer can accumulate a lot of different accounts during his life. This thread is to share them and befriend the others.

Kongregate
Battle.net: Shylight#2641
SparklebuttimagePurplesmart

Comments

• FiremanFireman Posts: 653Member ✭✭✭
    I'll gladly friend you on Steam Shylight :)
    There was once a witty signature around here...
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,188
    edited May 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I had a dream my life would be
    So different from this hell I'm living
    So different now, from what it seemed
    Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
  • FiremanFireman Posts: 653Member ✭✭✭
    Zyzzyzus said:

I mostly only use Steam now.
    link
    I'm addicted to Agarest atm. It is turning me into even more of a weeaboo. :p

I have a bunch of other accounts but I rarely ever use them so no point giving them.

I don't mind most people adding me but there are some I'd prefer not to. Any trolls here need not apply. :p

Trying to troll you somewhere else wouldn't work, so what's the point?
    There was once a witty signature around here...
    Oh wait, there still is!

THANK YOU SAMEJIMA
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod

That's the only gaming profile I've ever had. You can see that I am not much of a gamer... I haven't played any games on there (or anywhere) since February ^-^'

Feel free to friend me if you're a Dashnet regular; I already have a few people from here on my friends list.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tellurium said:

That's the only gaming profile I've ever had. You can see that I am not much of a gamer... I haven't played any games on there (or anywhere) since February ^-^'

Feel free to friend me if you're a Dashnet regular; I already have a few people from here on my friends list.

What's that avatar?
    Also, I feel adding someone would be risky, because my brother (or one of his friends) could easily find my friend list, think "who the fuck are they?", find this site somehow, then shit happens.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,359Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod

What's that avatar?

It's the avatar I selected when I first made the account in 2012, which is this image (from my favorite webcomic).
  • ZuptinZuptin Posts: 421Administrator, Funny Admin
  • GouchnoxGouchnox Posts: 6,475Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I feel kinda stupid for not playing any game.
    image Packs: (CC ~ MC ~ BoI ~ DNF) image
    Gouchnox said:

Now I feel kinda stupid for not playing any game.

I'm in that club too. I just have a Steam 'cause I used to play a few games. :P