Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Thoughts

SchiffySchiffy Posts: 3Member
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
So, from looking through the Screenshots thread on this board, there seems to be alot of these "thoughts" in the "life" sections. I plan to gather as many of them as possible with the help of other people, and maybe see if someone can't decipher the more gibberish ones. I'll start with the ones I found, and trace the path I took to get there, denoting which number of a certain tab I opened if there are multiple in a row

Path: Universe->Galactic Supercluster #2->Galaxy #2->Arm #1->Life
Ocrkuse->Thoughts:
dodaph noiap digog.
nanug gmapneig'didap.
daiaph shmuth diri.

Xukoter->(There was no Thoughts tab)

Agadrosk->Thoughts:
noth dnaneig'gog.
dodadip deiap gluben.
nugsh sh dragog.

Exubuggler->(Once again, no Thoughts)

Onsaben->Thoughts:
nugshna sk'iap shwadap.
daiad't nanuth glunap!

Xudror->Thoughts:
nanuph nod't dradap.

Lintem->Thoughts:
dodashna noglib dradap.
shmuph dnath miben.
dnag xledip shwaben.

Asmeger->Thoughts:
shna daiash shwadap.
iap g dradap

Edreevir-Thoughts:
gmapg sk'sh gluben.
nugth nugd't didap.

Now, I only just opened this, so I have not bothered to try and decode it. I don't know what sort of half-assed encryption system this is, but it's clever. So, I welcome people to share their own findings (especially these gibberish ones), and maybe see if any can be decoded.
"I have seen things that have driven other men to madness..."

Comments

• BiscuitBiscuit Posts: 105Member ✭✭
    I don't know that the path will be useful--it's randomly generated each time you reload the page.

The gibberish seems interesting, though. I wonder if he actually made it mean anything, or if it's genuinely gibberish [but convincingly so].
    PROTIP: Export your save--Ctrl-A (PC) or Command-A (Mac) to Select All, Ctrl-C or Command-C to Copy, Ctrl-V or Command-V to Paste into a document file. If it doesn't have "%21END%21" at the end, you didn't get it all!
  • SchiffySchiffy Posts: 3Member
    Oh, I actually had not realized the randomization thing. Damn, Orteil's good. If there is a decoding pattern, it's most likely one of those where certain letters are just substituted for different ones, but there's no real correlation like A=Z B=Y or A=B B=C, since there's a two letter word "sh" and a one letter word "g".
    "I have seen things that have driven other men to madness..."
  • Blissful_SecrecyBlissful_Secrecy Posts: 106Member
    It could always just be gibberish, but then again, what if it is something more? It would be cool to find out if it really was a code.
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭

It could always just be gibberish, but then again, what if it is something more? It would be cool to find out if it really was a code.

...Skelebumping AGAIN? Seriously, why?
    "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some braining to do." ~Dasbloody
    "I'm about 0% sure that that is correct." ~Kirdneh
  • MasterSparkyMasterSparky Posts: 14,718Member, Internet Detective, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Anon9mous said:

Well, who says skeletons can't be interesting? It's almost like I'm an Archaeologist!
  • Anon9mousAnon9mous Posts: 6,444Member, Friendly, Cool, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Anon9mous said:

Well, who says skeletons can't be interesting? It's almost like I'm an Archaeologist!
    But most bones are just normal bones... They're that way because everything dies.
    Anon9mous said:

Anon9mous said:

But most bones are just normal bones... They're that way because everything dies.
    Well who says threads should die?

Once I heard someone say "DETZGAB". That sounds important but I'm really not sure. What do you guys make of it?

Also stop the goddamn necrobumping
    Reminds me of "Navezgane" or whatever that map is called in DayZ.
  • The_Deranged_UmbreonThe_Deranged_Umbreon Posts: 2,620Member ✭✭✭

-_- Blissful_Secrecy really? STOP BUMPING THREADS!
    "This is when I browse the recent changes list and see if people are being poopy pants." ~ILikeTrains (Wiki friend) "you dont choose to be gay, you just have to be lucky." ~TFU_Satron "WHAT?" ~Zuptin "Did you just call me a flying monkey?" ~Opti "Absol utely." ~Kirdneh "Is your face really necessary?" ~Gouchnox