Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Check if you are posting in the correct category.

The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.

Silly RPG characters, or something of the sort

Mac15001900Mac15001900 Posts: 104Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
I've originally created this as a tool to quickly get lots of enemies for my novel, now I just keep expanding it for fun (currently at 2848 words).
This generator creates a random armed enemy, together with a set of skills and equipment (sometimes also pets, secondary weapons etc.). So prepare your murderous hydrogen cleaver, put on your lab coat and have fun :)

orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=4xnG4jmk
Post edited by Mac15001900 on
Tagged:

Comments

• AuroyaNovoAuroyaNovo Posts: 5,528Member, Friendly, Cool ✭✭✭✭✭
    RandomGen said:

spellbook with a spell that smashes foe with intelligence

My worst enemy :x

If you're using these for a novel, I'm actually quite interested in that novel :3
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
  • TelluriumTellurium Posts: 5,395Friendly, Cool, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist, Turquoise Mod
    camouflage using mathematics
    Those are some serious math skills!

Main weapon: harmless gun that can shoot useless mayonnaise jars
    Main weapon: suspicious-looking gun that shoots dangerous Obama quotes with very low accuracy
    Solid weapons.

Also I got one where "race" was blank... I'm assuming that's not supposed to happen?
    edited April 2015
    a lot of suspicious-looking coins made out of ink
    I'm not quite sure, but sometning feels wrong with that.
    teaching math
    Another one of my worst enemies :x
    pre-historical scroll with a spell that pierces the enemy with nutella
    I can't decide if that is good or bad.
    real-time board game
    This must be the best game ever, where can I get it? :3
    deadly gun that can shoot really fast topology problems at an incredible speed
    That thing would kill me pretty fast.
    setting traps for animated benches
    I could use that skill as well. All these animated benches can be very annoying sometimes, when they're running across the street.
    cooked x-ray dragonfly meat
    ... wat?
    ancient book about crafting with uranium
    I guess the glorious race that came up with that brilliant idea is extinct.
    healing using cookie
    Well, I can understand that. Rub some cookies into wounds, and they magically heal in seconds. Just like real life.
    Main weapon: monstrous silicon cleaver
    Now this is some perverted stuff.
    spellbook with a sky spell that stuns using mathematics and decreases charisma
    Lel, this one makes so much sense, it's frightening :3
    "Creativity! It's basically just a lot of stealing." ~ Tom Thomas TomSka Ridgewell
    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power." ~ King Baldwin IV (Kingdom of heaven)
    edited April 2015
    This thing kinda reminds me of Godville ^-^'
    cooked animated bench meat x4
    18 words: tasty ikea pencils
    new scroll with a spell that conjures an antique spellbook with a spell that summons a cow
    Spellception with cows.
  • Mac15001900Mac15001900 Posts: 104Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    DasBloody said:

If you're using these for a novel, I'm actually quite interested in that novel :3

It's not currenty available anywhere outside of my notebook, but maybe one day... ;)
    Generally a bunch of dimesnions were somehow smashed together, creating a bubble in spacetime where you can find futuristic tech (though rarely), mages using different systems of magic (sometimes at the same time) and wild plasma balls (that you can tame). Oh, and having scientific knowledge gives you some neat powers, like chemists being able to conjure some reagents and make reactions happen when they shouldn't.
    DasBloody said:

This thing kinda reminds me of Godville ^-^'

Nobody ever compared this things to anything, had to start playing it :D
    I thought I would just let this game be and look on it from time to time. Now I'm desperately trying to persuade my heroin that fighting with 15hp is not a good idea and that she should maybe spend those 2300 gold somewhere before she dies (she's level 2).
    Tellurium said:

Also I got one where "race" was blank... I'm assuming that's not supposed to happen?

This happens every time [m races] is called during one session for the first time (unless you refresh it won't happen again). Have no idea why, but so far it's the best I can do compared to other attribute bugs.
    Post edited by Mac15001900 on
  • BurntCookieBurntCookie Posts: 5,001Member, Internet Detective, Friendly, Helpful, Flagger, Idle Game Master, Conversationalist ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I can tell a lot of work went into this. Awesome.
    Probably a lot better than my gens.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • UiomancantUiomancant Posts: 9,291Member, Cool, Flagger ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main weapon: strange-looking green laser
    Armour: light breastplate made out of ink
    The laser is a laser pen and he drew the chest plate on.

This makes sense!

• fryhopfryhop Posts: 9Member
    Skills:
    technology magic
    diving for short amount of time
    using lightsabers
    scouting
    navigation using earth
    setting traps for land whales
    brewing loneliness potions
    riding space cows