Please read the forum rules before posting.
Check if you are posting in the correct category.
The Off Topic section is not meant for discussing Cookie Clicker.
Re: Spontaneous Edifice doesn't unlock achievements
Re: Clip Cliсker
I like it so far and its pretty addictive and can't wait to see more updates :D
Re: Wall Destroyer
If you bump such an old thread, please try to contribute with something meaningful, Max.
Re: Wall Destroyer
Re: Quest for Infinity Alpha Testing
Re: A Ice Cream Clicker
Re: Legendary Superminer (Beta 1.1)
You game looks pretty nice. Here are some suggestions about gameplay and layout:
1) Major flaw: allow to sell only 1 type of item. Being forced to sell your 1000 bloodstones because you need 500 cash is non-sense.
2) Allow to sell a given number of items instead of all (e.g. 1 / 50 / 10% / 50% / all)
3) Same for smelting, although it's less important
4) When selling an odd number of raw coals, we lose 1. It's a minor flaw but I felt scammed! I assume it is the same for all items that sell to a half-integer value.
5) Add achievement and upgrade progression, so we know if there is more to discover.
1) Reduce size of ore icons by A LOT (
maybe like that?
) and increase their section vertical size (one single ore icon already does not fit vertically). Pickaxe section does not need to be that big.
2) sell and smelt buttons are partially hidden by the ore section (on Firefox and Chrome at least).
3) Add a option to remove all descriptive pop-ups.
4) Rename "buildings" to "miners" or "workers".
5) Put zones into a different section.
6) 100 coals and 100 iron ingots have the same achievement name ("fuel the fire").
7) Bloodstone description: "that doesn't fit
8) Iron ingot description: "and
worthing more than"
9) Mummy party description: "so many
Anyway it looks promising, I will keep in touch.
Re: [Game] Space Station Manager V1.0 by kasperja
Ok, pretty nice so far, although a minor issue I have with the game is that the sprites are recycled, and aren't original for every building & upgrade, although that can be changed in the future
Re: Moving Owned Upgrades
I'm looking at this partially explained answer here..... (doesn't tell where to put any of this code).
I want the one that's not toggleable so I am huijacking this thread :D
In my own "Layout" I have:
I have it all displayed properly in my css.
At the start of my "Upgrades" section I have:
on tick:if (have this) hide this
on earn:hide this
(Is this actually applying the "upgrades" tag to each upgrade in the "Upgrades" list....this is puzzling me when it comes down to the following:)
After my list of upgrades is over (before Achievements) I have:
In game, my upgrades get bought, and disappear correctly from "Upgrades", but that's it. To me, it doesn't seem like they are being moved to "Owned Upgrades", but if they are, how do we turn them on?
At this point I don't know what these TEMPLATES at the start and end of a section are actually doing.
Any help would be appreciated.
Powered by Vanilla